Monday 3 March 2014

CAPITALVIA INDORE MARATHON HERE I COME

I’m a very patriotic person that loves my native India. Over the past few years, my job has robbed me of too much valuable time that I could have otherwise spent with family or on exercise. I was gaining a significantly huge amount of weight until I realized how out of control it had really become. Instead of trying to get to the nearest fitness center here in Indore, I decided to become an avid jogger. Half a year has now passed since I began making the sacrifice to wake up extra early in the morning to jog and with the big CapitalVia Indore Marathon rapidly approaching I now have even more determination to get in shape.
I have never been in a marathon before and my co-workers have greatly encouraged me to be loyal to India and get involved. CapitalVia Global Research Limited will be proudly hosting this huge event here at Indore and I am so pleased to become a part of it. Over recent years there has been a bigger awareness of how exercise and health are ignored but very important. There have been numerous fitness campaigns in India and some of them have raised as much as 20 crore with a majority of the proceeds going to worthy charities. I can only imagine what this upcoming marathon will be able to raise in support of such a valuable cause.
If you have never heard of CapitalVia then I will quickly make you familiar with them. They are a reliable team of advisors to many individuals and giant corporations that are into Stocks as well as Cash and F & O that gets exchanged in the BSE and NSE merchandise. They function very efficiently through the use of telephone, online chatrooms and newsletters. It might sound exaggerated but in fact, CapitalVia can boast a very accurate prediction rate at somewhere around 90% or more.
As I have already stated, I adore my country and I’m very proud to be from India. I want to encourage the rest of my country to join and support such wonderful events such as the CapitalVia Indore Marathon. Already there have been such great cities such as Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore that have hosted such wonderful events – hopefully with many more still to come. This marathon is very important to Indore as it is the commercial capital of Madhya Pradesh. In this beautiful city there are hundreds of economic establishments, trade houses, commercial and industrial businesses and fantastic educational resources that all deserve to expand for the greater good of India.
I am getting very excited now as it will not be long before the big day. Anyone that wants to be a part of this event should join or donate as soon as possible so that they will not be left out. If we can make this marathon the biggest and most rewarding ever, then this can inspire other cities and even nations to follow in our footsteps and make wonderful things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment